contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to D3 in chat on the ole FB, and I got this idea that I'll make some burgers tonight, now ...

Couldn't figure out where it came from in the moment ... then I got the ding notification of a post to this thread and was like, 'ffuuu' ...

Burgers go so nicely with beer, and D3's impending steakage had me thinking of beer and steak, so it's going to be beer and burgers tonight ...

Scoville DeVille said:
I am grouting tomorrow at 6:AM while it's still cool.

I'll be drunk by 3:PM and join that Weber group. I am a sensitive flower, you know.
Scovie and CJ are grouting on a Saturday?????? Wtf???
Dude, that better be one of those x3 bids....

salsalady said:
Scovie and CJ are grouting on a Saturday?????? Wtf???
Dude, that better be one of those x3 bids....

Yeah but we had to take today off. WAAAAAY behind on paperwork and orders. We have been so damm busy!

My NY's resolution was 2 things, NOT work on Saturdays and NOT join a Zumba class. I am winning one of them.

well, it's 3/4 of the way through the year.  Keep up on that 2nd resolution, and you'll be doing better than all baseball players!
(OK!!!! don't get nitpicky on that 3/4 of the way through the year comment~~~ :rolleyes: )

Sorry Boss! I knew we were veering way past the centerline. LOL

Back on Topic!!! LOL

seafood-throwdown-judges-gloucester-c2a9kim-smith-2014.jpg

Hogleg you are (maybe lucky, maybe unlucky...) I'm working on a kindle and not accessible to normal grafix and such...

salsalady said:
Hogleg you are (maybe lucky, maybe unlucky...) I'm working on a kindle and not accessible to normal grafix and such...

Put your images in the cloud. PS. Once you upload an image to THP click "My Media" to reshare it.

the_corrector.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back