Status
Not open for further replies.
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella

So I'm many, many days late on the topic, but I'll blame real life getting in the way and will say this anyway: side-breathing is perfectly acceptable when doing the butterfly stroke in swimming. Le Clos needs to work on staying closer to the surface as he breathes, however. Personally, I kind of wish I could breathe that way when swimming fly. But whatev; it's a skill I have yet to conquer. 

Pizza? Dessert option? Yeah, I can wait....

Haven't missed much ... basically, Boss won't give up whether or not there will be categories, largely frustrating tctenten, who likes to plan and practice ...

That's about it.

There's nothing to tell, like other TDs, I prepare them close to the actual TD. Knowing it is pizza should be enuf for now and not hold anyone back from shopping.

I have time this weekend actually to maybe think it out.

The Hot Pepper said:
There's nothing to tell, like other TDs, I prepare them close to the actual TD. Knowing it is pizza should be enuf for now and not hold anyone back from shopping.

I have time this weekend actually to maybe think it out.

^^^^^^

maybe :rofl:
why am i positive if I actually-maybe'd that you'd bust my balls ... it's not far from fresh-frozen ...

geeme said:
side-breathing is perfectly acceptable when doing the butterfly stroke in swimming. Le Clos needs to work on staying closer to the surface as he breathes, however.

What the? He does not "side breath" doing the Fly. In fact I bet no one does. He kicked Phelps ass and did not "side breathe". LOL

Check out Le Clos in lane 5 with the green cap. 3:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMoYB8ORYo

grantmichaels said:
largely frustrating tctenten, who likes to plan and practice ...

That's about it.

Yep. Was studying earlier tonight. Not crazy about this technique, but it produced a great pie with leoparding on the bottom. They had 50lb bags of Caputo 00 and All Trumps on hand. I almost asked for their recipe. I use straight All Trumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back