contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get some cross-chatter going!!

I'll be cooking Sunday night. No surprise what I'll be making.....

FONDUE, BABY!!!!

We were doing it anyway......and I'll simply invite you all in to see how much fun it is.....and maybe get you to have it often at your own tables. :)

By the way.....we don't just do the cheese and bread......we do meats and seafood and sauces and other cool stuff (that can't be judged at this time....but are all part of the experience!)

I can't wait to share it with you all!

IMG_0848.JPG

Scoville DeVille said:
At one point we had 7 sets. We got WAAAAAAY into fondue. At times, I kind of miss it but not the clean up.

I have electric pots. One teflon pot for cheese...and one stainless for meats (oil). The cheese pot wipes out with a paper towel...and the SS one gets boiled-out and then hand washed in the sink.

Makes the cleanup way easier. :)

We do it at least once a month...but usually twice. It's the perfect dinner!  :party:

It is the perfect dinner. Anything, litterally ANYTHING can be fondued, dude. Edimame in fire chile oil, da bomb. Chicken wings fried in chile oil then dunked in beer cheese, also bomb. Angle food cake + 1 strawberry dipped in chocolate sauce. bomb raid #3. Pretzels or pretzel bread, dipped in an onion-gouda fondue... Bombed out!
I don't do teflon. It makes you looney when your 80. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back