• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoboHeadwear_Feb13_fi1-300x225.jpg

I SUPPOSE YOU ARE RIGHT I removed the few examples. Don't confuse it for underestimating.

Sometimes I do that to get people to enter, as some have even stated before, One Pot Meal would be boring... so I like to say "Hey it ain't boring, get out of soup mode!"

But you are right, the creative people already know that! And I ain't about giving ideas to the non-creative. So I removed the examples.

"Do it!"

It also comes from wording these for a long time, and having to explain. Like how I had to explain Comfort Food when people asked what the heck it was (people from other countries).

I don't underestimate, I just like to be clear.

TRUE!

:lol:

But Jay is in a tree. Soup it up!

Also I do some of those examples cuz people often ask "Does this count," "Does this count?"

Well now... COME UP WITH YOUR OWN!

If y'all follow the above, it counts.

So...Boss...does  one pot meal mean I can put four different ingredients into a pot each then put those pots into one big pot?  And if I put a pot on top of that big pot while it's cooking is that counted too? 

Hey, if i use a 7pot pepper will i be disqualified?
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

Can i use a recipe i already posted on one thread (hope to create something else btw)?

For pics... Use of animated gif is permitted for cooking steps (if one doesn't know how to do them it is really really easy with photoscape) this time (imho helps readability if we are to post many pics)?

Hope to participate...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paella.................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back