• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bacon cheese burger would count as a combo since it's pork and beef?  sliced bacon on top of a beef patty or minced bacon mixed into the ground bovine?  Any difference?

Just trying to get all these questions out of the way first off. 

SLLLLLLL!

It's PATTY WARS!  :D We're talking the meat fish poultry or veg or combination that makes the patty itself.

Put whatever you want on it. Does not affect patty category. Lettuce and tomato does not make it a "veggie" combination. LOL

When in doubt, just make whatever you want and I'll categorize it. It's just a normal burger TD, anything goes, with a bonus. So just make your best burger.

I actually considered doing a crab burger but reckon'd JayWow would riff that one.

Seabeef.

I like that word.

Not quite as awesome as Meat Liquor but gettin' up there.

beerbreath81 said:
Any hints on next throwdown? Also are we postponing till second friday because of the holiday?
Holidays don't change throwdown weekends, but often mean an extra day to compete. Usually THP has something centered around the holiday, like possibly BBQ or smoked stuff - the kinds of things people usually do for holidays, anyway. I am hoping to be able to enter this one since I haven't in a while.

geeme said:
Holidays don't change throwdown weekends, but often mean an extra day to compete. Usually THP has something centered around the holiday, like possibly BBQ or smoked stuff - the kinds of things people usually do for holidays, anyway. I am hoping to be able to enter this one since I haven't in a while.

Same here.  I have been sitting on the sidelines for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back