• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The counterspace is a real blessing. My last apartment seriously had almost no space to work in. No garbage disposal and a dishwasher that you basically had to prewash all dishes for. It was a trainwreck.

Now I've got the new kitchen and a dope walk-in pantry. Ready to crank out some meals. Just made some great donuts yesterday...
12495000_10106600499617719_6427201378824233901_n.jpg

1918294_10106600761742419_8544291724120874270_n.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
Awesome! I'm next in that dept. Then I will post food pics lol but I understand if no one believes me.

The Hot Pepper said:
All of that stuff was still no-real-kitchen hacky when I have the real one I'm gonna PIC 1 all up in this piece.

Waa. And PUHLEEZ! Nothing is really stopping you from posting food pics now. Ok, maybe pride, maybe lazy, but that's about it. Lack of creativity? I don't buy that one. Geesh. Why do you think almost all of my pics are close up to the pans/pots/dishes/glasses? Ghetto kitchen. If I can post, so can you, dude.

Whiny little girl voice: Oh, if my kitchen isn't fit for television and my pics aren't perfect, I won't post! Waawaawaawaawaa......

I don't have kitchen AT ALL right now so I poated some meals off the grill or smoker.

Kitchen should bw this year.

The Hot Pepper said:
Geeme because it's all delivery. Haven't actually cooked a meal in... I don't know when...

NYC is a different world. I have been ordering all my meals forever.

Plenty to choose from, but I would think that gets costly.  

Lol why u think all the pixs arw grilled or smoked food with no kitxhwn in sight.

Seriously though I have allocated space for the kitchen and it WILL be coming this year and I WILL be JHPing some pica on yalls ass.

The Hot Pepper said:
Lol why u think all the pixs arw grilled or smoked food with no kitxhwn in sight.

Seriously though I have allocated space for the kitchen and it WILL be coming this year and I WILL be JHPing some pica on yalls ass.
Can't wait! Stepping up my kitchen this year as well. :) 

If you ain't got a kitchen you ain't got a kitchen. No little girl voice geeme. Just a fridge and a drawer full of menus. But around summer time I'm hoping to post some pics of a real as kitchen and some of my food.

#brooklyn

#nonhipster

#hipstershavekitchens

It actually ain't so bad eating restaurants every night. It tastes good it just strips you of your creativity.

The Hot Pepper said:
If you ain't got a kitchen you ain't got a kitchen. No little girl voice geeme. Just a fridge and a drawer full of menus. But around summer time I'm hoping to post some pics of a real as kitchen and some of my food.

#brooklyn

#nonhipster

#hipstershavekitchens

It actually ain't so bad eating restaurants every night. It tastes good it just strips you of your creativity.
Less dishes = #winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back