• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thegreenchilemonster said:
Hahahaha! Sorry for the long name, but I thought it would be appropriate when signing up. When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me bed time stories about the green chile monster, and the glass of milk was always the hero. New Mexico...

My parents used to threaten me with habs...back fired.  

On Topic:  I can't wait for this throw down.  I mentioned cooking something new to my lady and she was excited.   Then I told her it was for THP, and she got angry.   Asked if I could make a non-hot version of the TD meal, and told me that it was rude to tease her with delicious food just to tell her i used chilies in it. 

e49cf44721eb774bf75cf969869195b5.jpg

Well everyone is gonna hate me no matter what i choose :( want it to be fun and different not the same old so hold on to your chef's Knives its going to be a bumpy RIDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:
Scoville DeVille said:
She's a witch!!!

Or...

She is using reverse psychology on you, wanting you to put MORE heat in the dish than you normally would.

It can only be one of the two possibilities. :D
How about a brohamwich BRO!

V-Vic, I'd hate to admit how any TD meals the family couldn't eat. I had to start cooking 2 versions, but I do that alot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back