• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of it because the 4th is stuck in the middle of the week which sux, so why not cook before or on, and your lefties transformation after. :)

So you had the same thought.

Basically it's going to be, weekend before 4th, a meal off the grill or smoker (or any outdoor cooking), and the following weekend, post a leftovers transformation meal. Posting would be open all week allowing you to post on the 4th too, or any other day. But the transformation would be need to be posted no earlier than on the 4th. Something like that. :)

The Hot Pepper said:
Basically it's going to be, weekend before 4th, a meal off the grill or smoker (or any outdoor cooking), and the following weekend, post a leftovers transformation meal. Posting would be open all week allowing you to post on the 4th too, or any other day. But the transformation would be need to be posted no earlier than on the 4th. Something like that. :)

Now that I have a back yard I can cook outside now :dance: :onfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back