• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Original SB7J

Beautiful pods all. I've definitely got an off pheno growing.
20140904_175140.jpg

20140904_175207.jpg

patrick said:
I'm getting ready to start my 2015 grow and have F5 and F6 SB7J seeds, thanks to the gents who helped me out. I plan on isolating a plant or two of each and will happily provide seeds to any and all interested come next fall If I'm successful. Sorry for the long wait.
Hey Patrick! Long time no see. Guess you must be on other threads. Put me for few next fall if I don't get any here. ;)
Hope you have a great season coming up!

I bought some pods off Ignite, and there were some of these in the box. I don't know what generation or whether the pheno is correct. I remember them looking like flying saucers, kinda.

If I bag them up in lots of 5, I could send out 20. These are not isolated, so  you takes your chances. PM me an address with SB7J seeds in the subject line

Hey guys! It has been a while. I guess you could call it a lull in the pepper growing frenzy I've been in the past eight or nine years. Totally possessed by riding the bike. I thought the new would wear off, it's been almost three years now but it just keeps getting better. If I am successful with the SB7J grow I'll be back to let everyone know. 

All of these peppers look great. I should be getting some SB7J seeds soon, it'll be interesting to see which phenotype I end up getting

Back