• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Indeed, but it was my lights that I left on. Although, a mate of mine once drained my battery by listening to the radio while I was off hiking.

tpbm can imagine how much fun it would be to be stuck out in the middle of nowhere waiting hours for someone to drive past AND having to flag someone down for a jump-start....

I know buddy I know. It is heartbreaking when people won't stop inspite of frantic waving of hands. At that time you wish you were a Bikini clad gorgeous blonde with only Hanky as luggage.

tpbm is laughing.

I'm pretty sure it was once white but it is so hard to tell these days!

tpbm has one thing in their house too that should have been replaced a long time ago but for some reason it gets put off time after time.

Yes and thanks for the reminder to call my best friend. We are supposed to go out for coffee.

tpbm would like to be a fly on the wall for our girl chat.

If I was a fly on the wall, I would be doing more than just listening to girls! (flies have eyes too!)

tpbm wishes they were a wombat.

Some of it, hate the crowds. I love the snow in small amounts, the cool temps, holiday lights and getting a gift that makes someone happy.

tpbm would rather have slivers of bamboo shoved under their fingernails.

Back