• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

I was cruel once as a child.

I fed wall lizard with pain balm, made dogs drink castor oil and seperated heads of house flies after catching them

tpbm thinks I must be crazy.

Yes, I woke up this morning feeling fine, there's something special on my mind. Last night I met a new girl in the neighbourhood, whoa yeah....

tpbm wishes this was true for me.

Good food? One of the greatest things known to man EVER!

tpbm will scold Pauly for asking a question in his previous post instead of doing the whole tpbm thing. ;)

No.
tpbm wishes they went out with us for lunch. Philly for me and the others had chicken sammie and turkey burger. Shared onion rings and fries.

Sounds good but I am in more of a pizza mood.

Was all geared up to get some fine ass Jalapeno, Sundried Tomato and Garlic Pizza on Turkish Bread from the local markets until I realized at the last minute they weren't on today! :mad:

tpbm wants some of this:

IMG_3386.jpg

Yes!!

TPBM wants waffles....but not pre-made waffles....that is to say waffles that were made before you bought them....not that waffles made from a pre-mix aren't "pre-made"....when I say not pre-made, I mean waffles that are cooked of unique ingedients....or traditional ingredients....but wait...that'd be a "plain" waffle......which classifies it with the pre-made.....or does it?.....hmmm.... :rofl:

Back