• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Yes!!

TPBM wants waffles....but not pre-made waffles....that is to say waffles that were made before you bought them....not that waffles made from a pre-mix aren't "pre-made"....when I say not pre-made, I mean waffles that are cooked of unique ingedients....or traditional ingredients....but wait...that'd be a "plain" waffle......which classifies it with the pre-made.....or does it?.....hmmm.... :rofl:
I had to check to see if I was in the Nov. TD thread!

Hi drunky!

gasi that sounds like fun.

tpbm would like to watch chicks wrestle in waffle batter!

Nope, I can't remember ever dropping anything on my foot. I've stubbed my toe plenty of times before though and stood on a nail rake when I was a kid!

tpbm sat on a heater once.

I used to love it but one night back in the drug days I hallucinated and saw scary stuff up there. After that, it just somehow lost it's appeal.

tpbm has hallucinated before.

No but I'm thinking about deep-fried tofu with five seasonings for lunch from the Chinese restaurant down the road.

tpbm doesn't like tofu because they've never had good tofu before (or even had it at all!)

Back