• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Well, no. See, the first thing you should do is cook breakfast for Pi, then since you will have made breakfast, you might as well have some, too. It's nice to share!

TPBM is wondering how that can be accomplished without a teleporter, since Pi is in Chi-town and spongey in SD.....

It's called a courier and a microwave.

OR perhaps spongey could organize someone over Pi's way to cook breakfast for her? Technically, as he would be organizing it, he would still be tending to her breakfast need, right?

TPBM will then organize for someone to cook breakfast for spongey so he doesn't miss out either.

yes i will master! what do you want me to do first?

TPBM will cook me breakfast
First I want you to call me mistress, not master.
It's called a courier and a microwave.

OR perhaps spongey could organize someone over Pi's way to cook breakfast for her? Technically, as he would be organizing it, he would still be tending to her breakfast need, right?

TPBM will then organize for someone to cook breakfast for spongey so he doesn't miss out either.
Good thinking!
Well, no. See, the first thing you should do is cook breakfast for Pi, then since you will have made breakfast, you might as well have some, too. It's nice to share!

TPBM is wondering how that can be accomplished without a teleporter, since Pi is in Chi-town and spongey in SD.....
Ditto what I said to the other G-Spot!

TPBM likes to test the limits.

i love to test the limits! thats how you get faster on race bike! test till you crash then you know you went TOO big! LOL knock on wood as i have yet to crash!

TPBM loves life!

Ugh. The idea is nice, but I just returned from back-to-back trips.

TPBM is going to enter a pizza in the throwdown today.

Not really. I'll eat it, but can't say I particularly like it.

TPBM knows RED MEAT tastes so much better than tofu. (at least to me!)

Back