• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

The only "spicy" syrup I've had is ginger syrup, which is amazingly good, but not as spicy as one might expect or hope. Ginger syrup on FT = WIN!

Have you seen spicy syrup for sale anywhere, and if so, where?

i have not seen any for sale. i make my own by infusing the syrup with a pepper of my choice, just like i do for my own lazy man's spicy jelly.

TPBM wants to try my strawberry brain strain jelly

No, I think you want to rub it on something else that starts with a V.....

TPBM thinks they know what I'm talking about, but doesn't.

I was thinking Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, but hey! Voicebox works, too. :lol:

And, bearmy - YES!

TPBM - Did that answer your question?

just the ganja part...

TBPM likes it..

i actually love it! tastes just like chocolate, but gets ya nice and medicated in 1 hour and keeps ya that way for like 3-4 hours!

Tpbm Wants to watch the sunset from my balcony!

Nope, had rather watch it from Fort Morgan, Alabama...while I am "medicated"...then I can reminisce about what my GG grandfather saw during the civil war...

TPBM knows his/her family history...

Not really. I have a relative who was chancellor at Western Carolina U. (retired this year) who did extensive research on my mom's side of the fam, but I know very little about my dad's. So maybe 50/50.

TPBM can't wait for the new year!

Back