• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Well..... they DID bring me some cool stuff today! But catch me on a day when they a) bring me stuff so damaged it's not recognizable, or b) just never bring my stuff, and yep, an emotion close to hatred can be found.

TPBM enjoys holiday parties.

Isn't that why your user name is gassy???? LOL

TPBM will answer the question of if gassy should participate in the TD this weekend or not.

Probably won't have a chance to make this one but I reckon it's time I have another crack at one!

Will have a ponder today and see if I can't come up with something for this one, and if so, the bigger task of actually finding time to prepare it awaits.... (so no promises. ;))

TPBM will PM me with a great idea on what I can cook. Then seeing as it's something that person likes, I might just get a vote from them too.... :nudge: :nudge: :wink: :wink:

(Yes, you are all out to get a crown.... but just ONE vote would do me! :lol:)

Back