• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Mm - yes. Funny I don't like fried eggs on their own, but I do like them on an egg sammy. Especially if that sammy also has cheese, either bacon or ham, and pepper flakes!

TPBM wants to watch the next hour-and-a-half-long homework video for me, and write the mini paper on it......
(You would feel informed and edified, I promise!)

.... at this moment, I'm kind of not caring. More concerned about the research paper than a mini paper. Blah blah blah.... back to the vid now.....

TPBM thinks ice skating is fun.

Heck, as I type this there are 11 guests in this thread. A much higher count than I usually see.

TPBM is already thinking about going to bed for the evening.

You know, every rare once in a while I want to cuddle so badly, I wouldn't really mind who it's with.

TPBM knows I'm more discriminating than that.

Really? So last night was????

Oh yeah it was a dream after looking at the pic I have on my computer

TPBM will have a good nights rest while I am at work tonight.

No, that's not true. As someone with fibromyalgia, I rarely sleep entirely well at night, and really hope everyone else does.

TPBM is wondering what pic JAG has on his computer....

Funny you mention it - I have always been somewhat self sufficient, but with the hot sauce business I have received a ton of help for which i am feeling very blessed and extremely grateful. My graphic artist is a talented angel with a touch of mind-reader, my distributor is semi-retired but gonna work on commission, folks at THP have helped a lot with being generous with their info & a number of people have connected musicians & people in the media with samples of my sauce - several have offered to help promote when i get going. Have to be thankful for all that help!

TPBM is also grateful to people for helping them
With something.

I'd love something sweet - been spicy all day (check your baby topic for why! :D ) - ice cream would be awesome, but I'd fear the dairy. Wish I had an otter pop. mmmmmm

TPBM wants to visit Guatemala.

Back