• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Nah, I'm workin' right now. Well, taking a lunch break, but NO BEER.

TPBM wants to swim in a pool of beer, and pee in it. (No one will know the difference, anyway!)

No - you never enter the TD's, so it's kind of passé by now. Besides, you're really doing us all a favor - we'd be in such shock if you DID enter, we'd all have heart attacks and die - so thank you very much!

TPBM wants Pi to enter the TD anyway (we love you Pi!

No, I only kick over-confident 20-something-year-old guys who are making idiots of themselves in the shins.

TPBM wants to go out for chick night with me and my friends.

Nah... I don't generally drink coffee or caffeinated beverages. Generally.

TPBM wants to fly, and not in an airplane.

PS - You would have been in for good wine, good food, and good company - it was FUN!

How did you know? I just smashed my phone against my front door after my wife challenged me to.

Damn that was a bad idea. lol.

TPBM is having a better night than I am!

Nah.... Even at the time you posted that I was already at my client's office, and somehow I don't think a robe would be accepted at this place. In fact, it wouldn't. Can't even do jeans on Fridays. Well, I can, because I usually don't go to their offices on Fridays.

TPBM thinks I should have eaten a tastier lunch than what I just ate.

Back