• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Nope, and would tell you if I did, and actually would post pics of me wearing it, but alas, I don't.

TPBM likes to people watch.

Nah.... That's what hubbies and kids are for. And paid masseuses, too.

TPBM will hire someone to rub Megan's back every day for, oh, six months.....

Depends on your definition of "throwing down". If you mean getting into a full on bar brawl with 5 midget bikers and one full sized biker chick with only the bartender at my side & armed with only a broken pool queue, the answer is....maybe?

Uh, sure. Assuming I get some nookie outta the deal? Hahaha

TPBM has a fetish that involves squid.

Hmm... is it pathetic that I don't know what exelon is and didn't bother to even look it up before responding?

TPBM wants a Tootsie.

Last time I rollerbladed was probably when I lived in CA, about 15 years ago - had a close encounter with a hill and cement that interrupted too much of the rest of life for too long, so haven't done it since. Rollerskating or ice skating in a rink is about my speed now, but I haven't managed to get to one since moving here. Maybe when I'm done with school....

TPBM builds pinewood derby cars.

in cub scouts i did once i remember mine falling apart,i didnt have a daddy to build mine,haha.

tpbm

has been in jail

Back