• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Meh. I think it's great that this site has people from all around the world on it - even if it's only in our minds! ;)

TPBM likes to wear a clown nose.

Only when i do my reindeer impersonations.

TPBM knows there is nothing better than a good class of cold sweet tea on a summers day!

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that Beehunter wouldn't care about his masculine persona if he was playing twinkle toes with a hot chick???

Nothing closet about it - I think Garth has a great voice, though I rarely listen to him sing.
TPBM is less hungry than I am right now.

MY tastebuds are FINE and REFINED, thank you. Godiva rules. Chocolate from Belgium rules more.

TPBM wonders why my skin is so soft.

Nah... I think mostly it's just naturally that way, and unfortunately, sensitive, too.

TPBM is thinking bad thoughts right now....

Actually, this is what popped into my mind...

barryandg.jpg

TPBM can only dream. :lol:

I do! I know the basics and my skill is still very limited.

(In actual fact, I don't even know the first thing about Photoshop! I'm pov and am forced to use GIMP...)

TPBM thinks G is photoshop guru and that she should show us her stuff! :D

LOL - Nah. I mean, I've had training and I use it and all, but PS isn't the first thing I reach for when I need to get the creative juices flowing.

TPBM thinks that might require an alcoholic beverage.

What? To get the creative juices flowing? Naaah... It's all in our mind we need a substance to be creative!

PS or no PS, TPBM still thinks G should show us some of her work!

Well, at some point it would be great if I could recover the stuff from the hard drive that crashed. Otherwise you're stuck looking at some really old stuff on the web until I make new stuff.

TPBM thinks "bah".

Back