• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

A bridge to sell huh.... hmmmm not sure how to repsond to that.

I studied filmaking for a few years at uni and I'm sure I do NOT want to star in a movie. A film adaption of my exploits starring someone else as me would be acceptable.

TPBM would make a good villian in the movie.

I believe in you, g!

You gotta admit though, JAG looks like he would make a bad-ass villain.

Perhaps you both could be partners in villainy?

TPBM would watch that movie!

To be honest? I don't know! That's something you would have to determine for yourself. If you are doing 40+ hours of work a week though, I think it's safe to say you are probably overdue for a getaway!

TPBM knows I would make a vacation happen for them if I could.

Not having to worry about the kids for a while and no housework is my ideal vacation. Doesn't really matter where :P although tropical beach somewhere sounds good if a bit cliche.

TPBM is thinking single stay at home fathers of three aren't that common.

edit: I don't wear an apron or have curlers in my hair before you ask

No, I am a firm believe there really IS such a thing as too much of a good thing.

TPBM will give us an example.

This from my drunken chef post yesterday is a prime example.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/9178-the-drunken-chef/page__st__10760#entry714290

It was good but one serving filled me up now I feel a movement coming on, and I've just got a suspicion its not going to be a good thing.

TPBM thinks that is far too much information.

A "movement".... :rofl:

But yes, a little bit more than I wanted to know!

TPBM thinks moo's choice of words actually, for some reason, made his statement sound more offensive rather than less.

Well the steam from his toilet should also serve as a sauna, so ........ WIN????

TPBM will gladly move this convo in a cleaner direction.

When I was a kid, I always wondered where the Coyote got the money to buy everything from ACME. It's not like he had a job.

TPBM has a credible and legal theory as to where the money came from.

Back