• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

You trickster! :lol:

You raise a good point. We are far from normal! :D But maybe that's what's surprising.... that I am still somewhat normal? Eh? Eh?

(OK, now I'm just speaking outta my........)

TPBM is stuck finding someone on here that comes across as being even half-normal.

BWA hahahahahaha! That you even have to ask for such a definition is telling! :lol:

TPBM wonders why their poop comes out different colors at different times.....

Oh yeah ...... about those ..... ummmmmm, well, what can I say but .... Whoops?

TPBM likes to lay in a field and cloud watch on awesome Summer days.

I'm on a "no luck" streak. Good luck doesn't want to know me right now, but hey, at least bad luck doesn't either!

TPBM thinks if I would just notice the good luck that happens in my life, I would get more of it.

No, I don't believe in "luck" at all. I see "luck" as a mechanism to avoid taking responsibility for one's actions/behaviors, and/or denying the actions/behaviors of others. We really do have much more power over our own lives than many people seem to understand.

TPBM thinks gassy was referring to "getting lucky" instead of "being lucky"...... :D

My day is just starting... but already a good start, only doing a half day at work at double time and a half and still being paid at normal rate for the other half. (Public hols are the schnitzel!)

TPBM thinks that sounds like a good deal but knows the tax man will be standing there with his hand out.

Heh - that is ALWAYS the case!!

TPBM will have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the next 48 hours.

Starting...... now.

That's really not on my list of places to go in that timeframe. Other places fascinate me much more.

TPBM likes to eat buttered bread.

Back