• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

Fellow fun zone whores pileiton, paulky_2000, and the artist formerly known as NJA (Masala Mojo), fellow Aussie bums Nova, JoeyK, mel, LordViykor, Sandgroper, Sownseeds, tooninoz, Pablo_h.... and come to think of it, megamoo (where IS that bum???), those two Israeli chaps captainpepper and Omri, that bloke from the Bahamas whom me and him shared the same enemy and had to work out what the hell a broad mite was before anyone on here even knew that broad mites existed, what was his name? Oh yeah, FadeToBlack. The Mr Bean lovin' MrArboc. And that bloke that used to cop flack for the way he did his ribs..... Pepperfreak.... how did he even do his ribs again?

Plus probably heaps more I've forgotten.....

TPBM wishes they could go back in time and re-live the past even if they couldn't change it.

I wish I could forget alot of the past. But to go back and spend time with family and friends that are no longer alive would be the greatest thing ever.

TPBM is good at drawing pictures.

gasificada said:
Fellow fun zone whores pileiton, paulky_2000, and the artist formerly known as NJA (Masala Mojo), fellow Aussie bums Nova, JoeyK, mel, LordViykor, Sandgroper, Sownseeds, tooninoz, Pablo_h.... and come to think of it, megamoo (where IS that bum???), those two Israeli chaps captainpepper and Omri, that bloke from the Bahamas whom me and him shared the same enemy and had to work out what the hell a broad mite was before anyone on here even knew that broad mites existed, what was his name? Oh yeah, FadeToBlack. The Mr Bean lovin' MrArboc. And that bloke that used to cop flack for the way he did his ribs..... Pepperfreak.... how did he even do his ribs again?

Plus probably heaps more I've forgotten.....

TPBM wishes they could go back in time and re-live the past even if they couldn't change it.
Great list there! Pi & Masala were real fun and they are greatly missed on here.

Kinda but never practiced enough to become really good.

(Aye, two of my mentors, without them I wouldn't be half the post whore I am now.... :lol:)

TPBM is gonna whore extra hard in dedication to the lost.

Hmmmmm just might have to do that.

TPBM would much rather swim as a workout than waste time in the gym. Or just swim for recreation, screw the "workout".

You got that right! Tried the whole gym thing once and it didn't do anything for me. Much prefer to get my activity on in other ways (swimming, bushwalking/hiking, etc....)

TPBM would be annoyed if they planned to go bushwalking today 'cause it's been bright and sunny lately and then get up and it's raining. :mad:

I would be annoyed. I go on nature walks almost everyday. Right now the purpose of them is to go collect all the wild blackberries that are nice and ripe.

TPBM has a special purpose for their nature walks.

No. Though my spelling sucks, I'm more of a word man.

TPBM should read Hawthorn for a classic read. A great modern author is James Patterson.

Do you speak of the author Nathaniel Hawthorne? I will have to keep his stuff in mind for my next read! I lied before... I don't really know good literature at all. But I would like to. When I go through my reading phases, it's almost always modern authors I stick to. I sense I may be missing a lot more than I can even imagine.

Funny you should mention James Patterson too, I only just finished reading one of his books.

TPBM has written a story before, whether even just a short one, or wishes they have.

Actually yes. I wrote a book of Childrens poetry. Here is one of the poems from it:

Cookie Sweet

Cookie Sweet sat lonely and blue

"The day is almost over, what shall I do?"

Otis J Oatmeal, a caring young chap,

Spoke of a play land and drew her a map.

"Cookie I'll miss you , but away you must go,

Where children they love you, cooked or just dough."

"But Otis your map tells me just where,

How in the world shall I get over there?"

"Just slide of the table Cookie my sweet,

cookies can roll they don't need feet."

So off to the play land Cookie she rolled,

hoping for children to grab her and hold.

Cookie she made it, Cookie so sweet.

Because cookies can roll, they dont need feet.

TPBM Should also read Jeffery Deaver.

Back