• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

No, there is worth in what you say.

We are who we are, yet so many of us hide our true selves for the sake of what? Trying to impress people we don't even know most of the time? Ironically, the true self may just be what others find endearing about us!

Plus the part about acting the fool to feel young again, that certainly does the trick. Only I seem to get the cold shoulder when I do these days. Pffff... they're just jealous they don't have it in them! :lol:

TPBM thinks I should go and sing the banana song next Sunday at the banana stall at the markets I frequent and reclaim some of my youth (which, incidentally, sells the best damn bananas I've ever had! So good I just had to mention it).

That or somthing else that does the trick. The serect is just don't give a dang what people think.

TPBM has voted? (Sicmans free pepper contest poll)

Not yet. For it to be fair, I would have to watch and listen to all entries. For that to happen, I would have to pick up my headphones off the ground. And for that to happen, I would have to stop being lazy.

TPBM thinks a good work around for future might be to invest in some speakers.... or alternately, to stop being so dreadfully lazy. :lol:

It was a fun contest. My son keeps buggin me "did we win dad"?

TPBM agrees that you are suppose to be lazy on the weekend.

Sinbad Street Boat Ramp. Saturday 9am-12pm. Free. Learn to kayak

TPBM can't believe I actually found something that he might wanna try

They have moved up onto my desk. I must have been energetic at some stage. :D

TPBM will share a famous quote but will replace one word to give it a very different meaning.

If we shadows have ARROUSED, think but this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered here, while these visions did appear.

Mid Summers Nights Dream

TPBM has big plans for the fourth and wants to tell us what's on the menue.

The older I get the more the days seem to meld togethr.

TPBM has at least one thing saved that they had as a child. What is it?

nothing. :lol:

I used to have collections of various stuff but did the whole 'simplify and declutter' thing a year or two ago.

TPBM will suggest something 'different' I can start collecting.

First edition books. They have value and add a rich " I'm smart" look to your place. That or diamonds if space is an issue. Lol

TPBM has a date Saturday night.

Miss-Universe-Australia-2012-Renae-Ayris_zps066dc970.jpg

TPBM thinks Good choice?

Back