• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

got  Pie irons ?

Pie-Iron-Pizza-Calzone.jpg

tree Stump Calzone 

Hey, by the time we come home from the dump tomorrow mid afternoon, it should've just right for smores.
And most of the carcinogens from the plastic trashcan should've gone.

salsalady said:
Hey, by the time we come home from the dump tomorrow mid afternoon, it should've just right for smores.
And most of the carcinogens from the plastic trashcan should've gone.

Those trashcans will burn away pretty quick once you point a coupla leaf blowers at the fire.
     What Scov needs is a big ol' heap of motor oil and kerosene soaked diapers.  Five wheelbarrows pickup trucks full of those ought to clear up all of your stump problems.
     Then just lodge all the tannerite cans on the outside of the heap of fire and shoot them all at the same time. (I can come help  Scovie if he needs an extra shooter.) This way the exploding diapers and hydrocarbons will be blown inward, instead of outward, towards his former house.

Pssst! Scovie! Down here!...

I think CJ and salsalady have some dumb girly thing planned soon. Let's you, me and hogleg meet up and make a day of it. I'll bring my .17 HMR and about 20 5 gallon buckets to hold the tannerite. You supply the kerosene and diapers. Hogleg, you supply the weed and a better plan.
     Cool.
Scoville DeVille said:
ARE YOU FUKKING KIDDING ME?

I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT.

I ESPECIALLY DON'T GET THE HUMOR FACTOR.

I thought it was pretty fucked up, too. Invasive species or not, no animal deserves to die (or suffer) like that. But since I can't track down the fagtard who did it and beat his coward pansy ass, all I can do is make a stupid joke on internet forum. 

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Those trashcans will burn away pretty quick once you point a coupla leaf blowers at the fire.
     What Scov needs is a big ol' heap of motor oil and kerosene soaked diapers.  Five wheelbarrows pickup trucks full of those ought to clear up all of your stump problems.
     Then just lodge all the tannerite cans on the outside of the heap of fire and shoot them all at the same time. (I can come help  Scovie if he needs an extra shooter.) This way the exploding diapers and hydrocarbons will be blown inward, instead of outward, towards his former house.

Pssst! Scovie! Down here!...

I think CJ and salsalady have some dumb girly thing planned soon. Let's you, me and hogleg meet up and make a day of it. I'll bring my .17 HMR and about 20 5 gallon buckets to hold the tannerite. You supply the kerosene and diapers. Hogleg, you supply the weed and a better plan.
     Cool.

HEY!  aint no shooting going on arougd here with THP members unless I'm invited with my 40.

After which CJ and I will go get a full massage, mani/pedi, wine and the works.

Chile Juju said:
If Scov's suppling the diapers, we have a much bigger problem than the unsightly stump!!!!!!!!
YOU GO THAT RIGHT!

Chile Juju said:
Most especially the wine. From a bottle! hahahahaha  Not a BOX!
served by Cabana-Boys.......or our boys.....

or our boys are the Cabana-boys....

OH This could be sooo much fun!  :rofl:

Back