• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

End of June? What dates specifically? We could work out the place to stay. I am thinking rent an RV to park here.

Heh, bad timing, I think my vacation actually starts the 26th.

Maybe next year.  Guess it is back to the beach for us this time.

I just checked, it starts the 25th which is a Saturday and goes until the following Friday.  I am not scheduled after that until Tuesday but that could change if there is forced overtime.  I managed to get my whole week off this month (with a lot of ious) starting tonight so I may be able to finagle it again sometime between dust and fire season just for me to visit.

I hope you guys make it happen. I mentioned to my wife that if Wheebz place is open when we goto Hershey Park for a few days I would love to check it out. I think she rolled her eyes and then laughed at me.

Just make it happen Jay! Whatever the compromise, its worth it trust me. Scovie and CJ will make it an unforgettable experience to be cherished for years to come.  :P

JayT said:
Me too my friend.  It will, hopefully sooner than later.  I have the $$ now, its now about the time.

Scoville DeVille said:
End of June? What dates specifically? We could work out the place to stay. I am thinking rent an RV to park here.

pssst----  The price is right....;)....

IMG_5300.JPG

Hogleg and JayT staying in the Swinger?????   :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  

Man-oh-MAN!!!  the stories we would tell!!!!!!!

I need a promise from you that when I do come, you and Salsa Dude come to Scovie's for a night.  I have a Methow bucket list and that is on it, along with hanging with Hank, and drinking at what the hell is that place called?  One eyed Jack's?  A bonfire complete with trashcan, Scovie's Mole, some fishing, and pickle shots with CJ.

3-finger Jack's!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

If you're only here for a few days, we'll have to come up to Scovie's.  I was hoping to get y'all down here for a night, but we'll see~

Depending on when you come, "a bonfire complete with trash can" could not only get us arrested but carpet rolled by the pissed off locals. :rofl: I'll just tell you now, unless there is snow on the ground, that ain't happn'en. Three Fingered Jacks is doable tho. As for SalsaDude, we'll know when we see the whites of his eyes. Or reds. lol

Back