seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Just shipped the train out. Do not reuse the box I sent out (I didn't have any tape and wanted to reuse a box). It wasn't a medium flat rate and cost me 16.35, if I bought the tape it would have been about the same. If you transfer it to a medium flat rate it should cost just over 12 with delivery confirmation.

- Mega

ENJOY the special treats I got in there for everyone... please try and make them last down the line.
All righty be looking for it and will do with taking a small treat and passing it on thanks Spokan Man/TylerTodd cant wait :-)

Yep still at work but the wifie has confirmed it has arrived and is sitting on the counter cant wait to get home. Ill try and get it back out by monday

great guys this is turning out to be one fast train lol

1.nate6279
2.Chewi
3jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.kcallais
8.bhut camp
9.tylerdodd25_92
10.Dragonpeppers
11.fiogga
12.usmc- pm me for addy
13.detroitgirl77
14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
18.jefoson
19.Kramer Chids

SECOND ROUND AFTER EVERYONE GETS IT ONCE "once round 1 limit of 25 fills, new and old rider that want to be added will get added to round 2."

1.tylerdodd25_92
2.nate6279
3.jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.usmc pm me for the address

I'm so excited about this train, with all this snow, I'm just sorting and packing seeds. I definitely want to be added to round 2, can't wait!!!

I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
Im going to get it out today 12/29cause the way Works been going I never see the sun!LOL(p.o. is closed) in @6:30a and out @9:15p no time for much ill post the tracking # when I get it thanks again to everyone this is a cool thing the peps of thp forum dose all those in line look out the train is on its way chuga chuga chooo choo ;-)

im adding people to round 2 as they receive the train.. smitty is being added now!

also if you dont want to be added again when i add you just tell me and i will erase your name

hey kevin you never said you wanted to be on the train.. i went back and looked through all the pages and you ask "what number am i" and i said that you never asked to be on and i can put you at 24 if you want and you never replied back so i didnt put you on... if you want i will add you.. and you can go through the pages and see for yourself i belive it was page 5 or 6 we talked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back