food TheGreenChileMonster Fires Up The Weber Smokey Mountain

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Yeah, It's a great deal. Pics taken vertically with my smartphone always showed up sideways, or upside down when I posted. Any of you guys that have an extreme membership experience that? I was using a Galaxy Note 4 at the time. I'm now using a Galaxy S7, soon to be a Galaxy S8+, once my job gives me the new phone.
Yes I have to take all my pics horizontally too or else I have the same problem. I even tried rotating pictures all sorts of ways and it will always post them sideways if pic is was taken vertically.

Grass Snake said:
Yes I have to take all my pics horizontally too or else I have the same problem. I even tried rotating pictures all sorts of ways and it will always post them sideways if pic is was taken vertically.
Good to know that I'm not the only one to have experienced that issue. I also tried rotating and editing every way imaginable, but it always ended up sideways or upside down.

Bummer, hopefully photobucket reverses this policy change.

Says you need to enable 3rd party hosting which simply means to be able to have the pic display other places than PB using the link. So you just need to enable that. They probably did something to update their TOS.

Yeah, It's a great deal. Pics taken vertically with my smartphone always showed up sideways, or upside down when I posted. Any of you guys that have an extreme membership experience that? I was using a Galaxy Note 4 at the time. I'm now using a Galaxy S7, soon to be a Galaxy S8+, once my job gives me the new phone.
Yes. I just hold phone sideways, landscape style, and it works fine with Iphone.

Portrait pics would need to be "saved" once on your phone even if not editing, but that will save the correct orientation, as orientation meta data is discarded and the edit literally changes orientation and saves it.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
I couldn't see someones pics the other day  :think:   

but i can see these just fine and they look great  :drooling:

lcxyE0D.gif

they were still there last night.

Back