• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

thehotpepper.com changing name

I'm confused what the heck is going on.

Have you ever been in bed at night and laid there thinking about "who did the first April Fool's prank?" I bet it was a caveman after drinking drpepper. Do you think they had DrPepper back in that day? Humm bet it wasn't cold - how did they keep things cold during the caveman days? Have your woman keep it cold - after all I've heard some women are cold .....or is that different? You really should be enlightened as to what I think about as I go to sleep. I miss PMD... :tear:

Its supposed to be "the hot chilli" which is the spelling used in North America for a bowl of red(or green)

Okay April Fools lol. Got a few of you.

Hehe Buddah fueled the fire all on his own. Go Buddah!

Davetaylor said:
APRIL FOOLS

I name change means all the t shirts, chopping boards and other wares that have the hot pepper printed on they will be utterly pointless,
Come on folks wake up!!!!!!!!!

I hate April Fools. I thought I had some, soon to to be, collectors items laying around. And to point out, this is the only day of the year that I don't mess with people. That's my big April Fool's joke.......

Back