• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

third turtle ranch: growth.......

Sven is our garden guard and only he knows what we have..............this is the first of our pics from our garden glog

sven.jpg

BTW....the bandaid on Svens finger was put on him 40 years ago by my wife......
something to say about stuck on bandaid....bandaid stuck on you
Scovie named him

great looking farm sic....if I ever get down that way again I'm gonna come for a visit...

Nice, Sic! I have a Yucutan White Hab growing right now. Tried an unripe pod tonight. A quart of water later...yeehaw!

Anyway, great looking grow you have going there, Sir.

Will be following. Also saw elsewhere you were sponsored by Indy trucks. Way cool. I started with Tracker, then Gullwing, then went to Indy when it was clear they were superior. Awesomeness.

Is that the harvest you get every day or you let the pods stay on until many are ripen? Wish my table was full like yours hehe

Is that the harvest you get every day or you let the pods stay on until many are ripen? Wish my table was full like yours hehe
we pick every day usually have about two harvests this size a week. most of my plants are not even flowering yet and im fighting a army of those stupid worms that eat a dozen plants every night,arrgh. hopefully in a couple months ill have to use the dinning table to post my pics :party:

we pick every day usually have about two harvests this size a week. most of my plants are not even flowering yet and im fighting a army of those stupid worms that eat a dozen plants every night,arrgh. hopefully in a couple months ill have to use the dinning table to post my pics :party:

How many plants would you estimate that you have? Think that harvest would be too much if it was only for me to consume haha

You're referring to hornworms? Sure glad I've never seen them here.

I'd sure be interested in seeing recent pictures of your plants and grow area, last time you posted was in the end of May

How many plants would you estimate that you have? Think that harvest would be too much if it was only for me to consume haha

You're referring to hornworms? Sure glad I've never seen them here.

I'd sure be interested in seeing recent pictures of your plants and grow area, last time you posted was in the end of May
yes stupid hornworms,i keep calling them hook worms and my wife corrects me every time,lol. ill get a couple pics of some growth up in a day or two. i dont take many pics cause i look at it all day so its pretty boring,lol.

i will! if not tomorrow fo sure the next day i gots to finish my new cattle corral up so i might be a little busy. but ill squeeze in a couple pics.

Man that is some serouse heat out there. I can't wait to see them in November when the weather is more better. They will be HUGE!!!

Holy camoly. What a great grow. I am sooooo jeally. Still waiting for my babies to ripen up. What a wonderful thing to see such a big nice harvest. Good luck on your venture and with pulling things together on the farm. I'm sure you will have much success

Man that is some serouse heat out there. I can't wait to see them in November when the weather is more better. They will be HUGE!!!
its going to be crazy when evrything gets big.

Holy camoly. What a great grow. I am sooooo jeally. Still waiting for my babies to ripen up. What a wonderful thing to see such a big nice harvest. Good luck on your venture and with pulling things together on the farm. I'm sure you will have much success
thank you very much,we a trying here.
If I lived there, I would never leave... what a beautiful place to call home. Sven's got the life!
yes he does
Very nice! Wish I had all of that space.
thankk ya thank ya!all this space is alot of work,lol.

here a pic from are pathetic carrot harvest these were in 2,,,, foot by foot boxes. thats all the carrots for a couple months.

IMAG0437.jpg

and todays pepper harvest

IMAG0447-1.jpg

Back