• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

third turtle ranch: growth.......

Sven is our garden guard and only he knows what we have..............this is the first of our pics from our garden glog

sven.jpg

BTW....the bandaid on Svens finger was put on him 40 years ago by my wife......
something to say about stuck on bandaid....bandaid stuck on you
Scovie named him

Man Sic you've only been there 2 years? Its looking good and your making great progress.

Those Scorpions are they red yellow or a combination? Ive been thinking about a Scorpion sauce for a while now. Gona keep my eye on here and when its time Ill get with ya about some fresh pods.

Take care Brother

Man Sic you've only been there 2 years? Its looking good and your making great progress.

Those Scorpions are they red yellow or a combination? Ive been thinking about a Scorpion sauce for a while now. Gona keep my eye on here and when its time Ill get with ya about some fresh pods.

Take care Brother
they all red. only yellow thing ill have is some brain strains i started a week ago.

That irrigation system is impressive. Looks like it was a LOT of work to put in. Well, do it once and reap the rewards for a long time to come. Looking forward to the shots of all the plants in-ground!

That irrigation system is impressive. Looks like it was a LOT of work to put in. Well, do it once and reap the rewards for a long time to come. Looking forward to the shots of all the plants in-ground!
it is nice! the regulators are pressurized so they dont start pumping water untill all 420 spikes are ready to drip the same amount of water. it wasnt to much work about a full day. testing every single regulator,line,spike then fixing holes in the main lines and then replacing any bad regulators cracked drip lines and cleaning a bunch of spikes was a little taxing. nothing a few beers and putting practice breaks didnt help ;)

What the HAEL is goin on down there at the Third Turtle ranch???
Where are we supposed to race around in your golf cart? :rofl:
It sure looks a lot different since I was there.
I hope at least half of those plants are Peños! Your Peño powder is da bomb.

Nice work Sic.

What the HAEL is goin on down there at the Third Turtle ranch???
Where are we supposed to race around in your golf cart? :rofl:
It sure looks a lot different since I was there.
I hope at least half of those plants are Peños! Your Peño powder is da bomb.

Nice work Sic.
thanks and there still is plenty of room for drunken golf carting. should have around 2 pounds of peno ready within a month!!!! ill make sure some makes its way into the mellow.

Back