• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

third turtle ranch: growth.......

Sven is our garden guard and only he knows what we have..............this is the first of our pics from our garden glog

sven.jpg

BTW....the bandaid on Svens finger was put on him 40 years ago by my wife......
something to say about stuck on bandaid....bandaid stuck on you
Scovie named him

Happy New Year, Sicman!

That is a lot of up-pots and a lot of work! Looking great, though. Those babies look like they love their sunbath.

the top dont need to be cut untill 75 mile a hour winds its hurricane standards! and once you open the sides and cut the top the frame stays since hurricane winds stomp like a foot, all air pushes out.

theres 160 pounds of concrete on each of the 12 posts into the ground

I wasn't kidding when I said it's "killer" ... very nice :)

the top dont need to be cut untill 75 mile a hour winds its hurricane standards! and once you open the sides and cut the top the frame stays since hurricane winds stomp like a foot, all air pushes out.

theres 160 pounds of concrete on each of the 12 posts into the ground

That's awesome. Up here we don't have to worry about hurricane standards, but greenhouses have to be rated for "snow-load". I still worry about tornadoes though, another reason I wish I had the roll up sides as an option. Looking great Sic!

shade house finally cleaned out! this was alot of work,the damn thing got flooded twice,and no it wasnt slanted like that! flood waters did that. making it level will have to wait as i need to get plants under it asap! not sure what ill put under it? yall have any suggestions? hehe.

IMAG0620_zps16ee73b0.jpg

Back