• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

third turtle ranch: growth.......

Sven is our garden guard and only he knows what we have..............this is the first of our pics from our garden glog

sven.jpg

BTW....the bandaid on Svens finger was put on him 40 years ago by my wife......
something to say about stuck on bandaid....bandaid stuck on you
Scovie named him

thank you,she is my best friend. just moved 190 plants all in 3 and 5 galon pots back into greenhouse. suppose to get real cold the next 2 nights.
Good point, but I think I'm only bringing in the seedlings in my case. They said 40's in Lauderdale but who knows, dem weather news folks are always wrong. So Jason where's the updated pic's mon?

Holy crap... I have been there! I hope you have a big cart or flatbed!
i do ,but it was just faster to walk two at a time back into the greenhouse.

Good point, but I think I'm only bringing in the seedlings in my case. They said 40's in Lauderdale but who knows, dem weather news folks are always wrong. So Jason where's the updated pic's mon?
3 pics i just took. everything back into the greenhouse.

IMAG0645_zpsb4f8ae51.jpg

im not a budweiser fan. i like to drink a 12 pack of everything that comes out though. this black crown is actually good!

IMAG0651_zpsb3f3d7a9.jpg

IMAG0652_zps87a5f14b.jpg

im going to have to open a flower shop!

Not a Bud fan?

May have to rethink our friendship.

Thinking the same thing...

You obviously can't compare Budweiser to the IPA's or other crafts.

I like both. Black crown has more body, more hops..ect. a better beer IMO.

Still love my Budweiser original!

sicman, looks like your gunna have a WARCHEST full of pods very soon!

tonight 28! ive got a heater under some seedlings,other than that everything going to have to snuggle and keep warm. i went and threw some disc today and on my wayout i stopped by my friends that i have 15 plants at "i use these for my scorpion seed stock" these things have sat next to his trailer all winter no bug spray,no fert. they all 4 feet tall dark green and full of flowers,lol. just shows you that we baby these damn plants too much.

Beautiful place you have Sicman...where can I put my tent then? I bet you never leave your home, why would you with a view like that. very nice.

Looks like you've been very busy digging the new patch. Just when you thought the view couldn't get any better..imagine when all those rows are full of peppers or veggies and the lake in the background...amazing. If you ever need someone to lake-sit whilst your away just let me know, i'll be on the next plane over.

Keep up the good work mate, looking forward to seeing you grow through to the end.

Cheers
Pete

Not even a "credit" on where u got all that nice "shadecloth" & "irrigation system" from?? Damn boss! Thats cold :( lol....Looks good tho...glad i could help :) Hope to see 8ft tall plants on your property this season! :)

BakersPeppers said:
Not even a "credit" on where u got all that nice "shadecloth" & "irrigation system" from?? Damn boss! Thats cold :( lol....Looks good tho...glad i could help :) Hope to see 8ft tall plants on your property this season! :)
i figured giving any credit would only make people hate both of us even more :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: shit,you know im thankful!!

dude i thanked you a hundred times?????       why you bugging out?  thank you dale!

Jason you’ve been really busy, the place looks great and ready for planting. Will be great to see everything in the ground and bustin. Great picture over looking the lake, you must have the best/most beautiful property in Dade City!

Now back to something I must have missed earlier …
Not a Bud fan? …
if you like budweiser then you probally wont like this black crown?
Thinking the same thing ...
What if he wasn’t talking about budweiser ;) »» Foobar2k ::: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Kaya (1978) - 02 - Kaya ::: 0:38/3:16 (••••••••••) ::: 686 kbps ««

drip lines all working ready for plants. these 3 main lines are ready for 420 plants that will get put in within a week. each each plant will get 1 gallon of water over 2 hours. 3 more lines with be hooked up as other plants are ready for ground,this is only half of the space for the ground project.

IMAG0702_zps4eefd6a2.jpg

pic of plants going in the ground coming up,waiting for it to download.

Back