Three Day Juice Cleanse

I've done this once with my daughter she really wanted to do it but not alone and we did it for 3 days too. Yeah, what everyone's said, your not going to loose lots of weight, maybe some water weight. Keep a bottle of water with you and make sure you get AT LEAST your 8 glasses in per day. According to what i read about it before hand this is to help you flush out all the toxins. Your going to be hungry as heck so don't plan on just slamming that bad boy down. We would make something like a 20 or 30 ounce juice blend and then drink it in intervals 1/3 at a time. It really helped to keep the hungrys and desire to munch down. if you need something in between like hotty said keep some natural, unsaled nuts around. Add some pepper powder to them if you really can't handle them unsalted. Oh, lately I've also been reading really great things about Coconut Water. You might take a look at some of that too.

Your going to get some protien out of it but if you really start jonesing for a big steak or a burger then try using just some egg and whey protien powder. Your body is going to let you know what it needs and if the desire for meat gets really bad then you need to add some more in. Just listen to your body, it'll let you know. And yes, your going to want to keep a clear path to the bathroom and put some baby wipes in there for Dad's use too. :)

Enjoy it, your going to feel great afterwards.

I was told that organic peanut butter with celery will help me with the meat urges and let me chew. Thank you all for all the tips.

Just remember, almost all commercial fruits and veggies are loaded with pesticides, herbacides, and chemical fertilizers.
Organic, non GMO is better.
Grown and picked yourself is best.

I applaud the idea. I hope it is good for you.
I won't participate in a beer fast, but I could do a cleanse.

I often do the gallon of water challenge.
If you drink a lot of beer, challenge yourself to drink a gallon of water before lunch one day.
The whole thing.
Sounds simple, but you'll feel hydrated and piss clear and feel motivated not to drink too much for a few days.

It's harder than it sounds.

I applaud the idea. I hope it is good for you.
I won't participate in a beer fast, but I could do a cleanse.

I often do the gallon of water challenge.
If you drink a lot of beer, challenge yourself to drink a gallon of water before lunch one day.
The whole thing.
Sounds simple, but you'll feel hydrated and piss clear and feel motivated not to drink too much for a few days.

It's harder than it sounds.
the beer fast is you only drink beer why would you not want in on that?

pretty much like 3 or 4 beers a day during your work week. its not where you dont drink nor is is were you stay drunk,lol.

Sic, and others, upon the advice of many, I am postponing the start date for this by a week. The main reason is that I have a job to do this week that is going to be long hours and not conducive to being in the bathroom all day. The other thing is that I have also been told that I need to work my way into it, getting my body ready, which I have not as of yet done. So... I am postponing my cleanse until next Monday.

I am still juicing this week, just not ONLY juicing. I bought about $50 worth of produce this morning. Kale, Dandelion Greens, Spinach, Peppers, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Green Leaf Lettuce, Pears, Apples, and Bananas. Also got some flaxseed meal, and all natural peanut butter. I have decided to start juicing once a day for a week while eating semi healthy meals, then I should be ready for the cleanse by next week.

Cool JT! If you're gonna wait a week, I'll be able to play along! We'll be done with our job by then too, with a small break before the next one starts. BTW - how is it you have a Farmers' Market available, in PA, in February?!?!?! so jealous.....

...and you found dandelion greens???!!!!!!!!! more jealous.....!!!!

It is year round, I am guessing that a lot of the produce is not local this time of year... I didn't go there today, that was shopping at a few different grocery stores that have awesome produce sections. I am anxious to make the first one and see how bad this is going to be.

Back