• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

frydad4 wins crown 4. He's literally frydad4!

Biggest win ever... by 20 votes! :)

FD WOW, amazing dish that really deserved a huge win, Iron Cheffyness aside you took it from co veto to plate and amazed us all. Congrats Brother. Now it's time SoFlo made some Homebrew!

Congrats Frydad4!, Voted for SunOfMyBits personally as I prefer the hearty stuff.

Well everyone who voted for SumOfMyBits can KISS MY ASS!!!!

:drooling:
Just kidding. He's my brother from another mother (pronounced brotha from anotha motha).
His dish was very vote worthy!!!!!

stc3248 wins with Sweet and Savory Poppers!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job everyone. I know it's sacrilege but I'm not that big on chocolate.

That said I kinda figured that one would win on creativity. It was pretty awesome. Congrats STC - I really enjoyed/appreciate your entry, it just wouldn't be the 1st thing I reached for on the table.
:cheers:

Nice job everyone. I know it's sacrilege but I'm not that big on chocolate.

That said I kinda figured that one would win on creativity. It was pretty awesome. Congrats STC - I really enjoyed/appreciate your entry, it just wouldn't be the 1st thing I reached for on the table.
:cheers:
Thanks brotha...don't forget I had some shrimp filled and sausage filled wrapped in delicious bacon for all the choco haters!

Nice job Stc! Well deserved. You put a lot of work into your entry, and it paid off.

Crown looks good on you!
Thanks Scovie, mama was sure I'd lost my mind...especially when she saw the grocery bill!!

Back