• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Cheat! Cheat i tellz ya!!! Brigin the foo like that should be banned from future throwdowns!! :rofl:

Well done mate, you would have got my vote as well, well that's if i didn't go down the track of self promotion and vote for myself :D

Cheers mate:cheers:. I'm still a newbie here chilli land but an old hand in the kitchen. Wish I knew half as much about growing chillies. No superhots this year for me unless my Yellow 7 magically quadruples in size:(

That was so deserved... Pippy even had a dream about your meat tower.

Deathtosnails said:
No superhots this year for me unless my Yellow 7 magically quadruples in size:(

Sorry for getting a little off topic, but I reckon I'll have more than I'll ever need this year. When I start getting good harvests I should be able to send some your way.

congrats DTS and welcome to the club

Nice work snails, congratulations!

Already looking forward to next throwdown, we all need to step up our game now!
You will wear the crown well!

FD

Thanks, I'm glad everyone enjoyed my entry, I know I did :D

:scratches head: And to think my lovely wife didn't think I would win. She thought for sure AJ would have taken it. A lot she knows :lol:

congrats again PF...your entry was very good looking...

:next time I will have to put sparklers up the players butts and light them when I take a picture: :rofl:

Back