• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Awesome PF! From a temporary non-crown wearer, you make a great addition to the club. Damn right the throwdown thread is the best thread here!

And congrats to P2K on the tiara. You look beautiful.

SoFlo Posse representative, prost!

congrats to BOTH!

PF for the TD crown and P2K for the DQ tiara!

Loads of fun, M8s!!!!!

SumOfMyBits said:
Awesome PF! From a temporary non-crown wearer, you make a great addition to the club. Damn right the throwdown thread is the best thread here!

And congrats to P2K on the tiara. You look beautiful.

SoFlo Posse representative, prost!

salsalady said:
congrats to BOTH!

PF for the TD crown and P2K for the DQ tiara!

Loads of fun, M8s!!!!!

Isn't it NICE!?

I think it matches my beer quite well. ;)

Wohoo, double crown! I think with the quality and amount of people coming on board, these throwdowns are going to get really, really tough. I haven't had this much fun cooking for ages. Cheers to everyone who voted and everyone who entered is a winner in my books :cheers:

I'll be doing something like that soon.

Hey, these throwdowns seems like fun! You are a creative bunch! I would very much like if the winners' entries were linked in the list. As it is now the vote thread is linked and you have to scroll down the veeery long Vote threads to try to find the winning entry. =) Is there any way the Vote thread could only have entried maybe? Then there would be less confusing... just a thought.

Back