• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Thanks, again everyone! You mean I get to learn the handshake AND the password to the secret room? BONUS!

Any other secret initiations I should know about? Like running naked through a field under a full moon? Wait! ... I think I already did that.....maybe the "full moon" was at ground level...:lol:

Pepper Ridge Farm wins the PIE Throwdown!

Crown coming soon.

CONGRATS PRF!!!!!! You were the best, no doubt!! You will wear the crown well!!!! Welcome to the club, be prepared to learn the secret handshake, it's quite involved.

Now where are the crowns, so we can give him one? He deserves it!

Nice pie PRF. Welcome to the circle.

Congrats PRF!!!!
Way to bring it home for the red-white-and Blue...wait lots of flags have those colors... You know what I mean.

That pizza pie was restaurant-quality. I gladly dump out the leftover cuban sandwich pie I made in your honor. Way to go. You are now held to a high standard for the next one too!

Good job, buddy!

FD

Thank you, thank you!! This was a two horse race and want to congrats mel on her terrific pie. I very much appreciate everyone's votes in the pie throwdown. I am very much relieved, think I'll go celebrate and eat some pequins in the garden and a few beers. It has been a very good day first getting my cast off now the the crown! Wooohooo.

Thanks Paulie and PRF :) i feel happy enough knowing i beat Nova's hommus pie anyways :) i should have only entered one pie.. who knows where the votes for the chocolate pie would have ended up!! :)

mel, that was an awesome effort.

Back