• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Paulky and Secretariat what a combo, maybe they'll make a movie about you too. (OOPS, it could only show in a few small theaters and on the Net) Too bad THP didn/t pay what that horse got. Congrats PK2 great lookin Soo Sheee, you certainly had some competition. :cheers: :cheers:

Great TD

Congrats Paul on a job well done. You're just lucky I wasn't around for this throwdown :rofl: Seriously though, your soo shee look fantastic!

Heartfelt thanks guys!!!

It seems when I throw caution to the wind.....and create for my sweetness.......my Retta....is when I do the best.

This was a two-tier victory.

.......three, if you count the caliber of the competition!!! :clap:

Congrats Paul. Great entry.
Hope your victory wins you a Bravo Juliet, seaman.

:rofl:

This thread is great!!! I love the confetti and accolades....but knowing who REALLY appreciates you...the ones that come forward with congratulations....

....that's worth all three crowns to me. :clap:

I know I can be an ass......er.......pragmatic :rofl: at times...(and I can even make fun of myself)

....but I come by it honestly. I am a stickler for detail and mutual respect. When someone teases me about bringing up a concern (or a whine) it gets upsetting. I'll have people e-mail me telling me that I'm right, but more often than not, I end up looking like the stereotypical lone crazy naked guy on the side of the highway.....waving my hands in the air.

I'd like to think I'd never treat anyone like that.....especially if they have a legitimate problem.....wether I knew them face to face or not.

Thanks again for all the votes and the time to look at my entry!!!

---The THP Drama Queen :lol:

Please comment on June's Battle Royale here:
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22890-battle-royale-winners/page__pid__472344#entry472344

rooze won the TOAST TD with his crazy brunch spread and drink. Congrats dude!

Hey thanks THP!

Great job to all the other contestants, some knockout grub, inspiring creations!

Thanks to everyone who took part and voted!

Hope to have another pop at it in August!

Cheers

R :) :) Ze

Back