• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Timmmy's 3rd year

lolz Yeah Jas give it a few weeks :) I try not to open any of my sauces for a good two weeks at the least. Hmmmmmm alcohol :) yummmz

Fingers crossed Gas, I'm hoping I have a bug free year but it's not looking to crash hot so far lol.

:dance:

New page needs a picture

BT Scorp's

jan20117th006.jpg

Heres how I get my green going on

jan20118thfeed001.jpg

A mix of all in the pics and then about 5mins or so of ozone :)

The container on the ground is compost juice.

I think I'll be following suit soon Timmy, had a major set back last week thanks to a F*#@ wit of an outdoor house cleaner courtesy of my land lord!! will show recovery pics next week when I get home.... If they survive!!!

F eck Jas, I had a gardener trim my largest Naga last year when it was full of pods. He decided to make it into a nice round ornamental naga plant.

Hey Dot com, I just go with plain rain water when germinating seeds, nothing special.

nice one - looking good.

im still waiting for pods to set on my one and only plant. Started flowering just before xmas.
with the weather in syd this year its hard to tell when it'l happen

Well the scorp's setting pods :) and growing real fast

jan201117th002.jpg

And finally the douglah has started to grow after being overwintered, this was the slowest ever recovery

jan201117th014.jpg

F eck Jas, I had a gardener trim my largest Naga last year when it was full of pods. He decided to make it into a nice round ornamental naga plant.

Hey Dot com, I just go with plain rain water when germinating seeds, nothing special.

Is the gardener still breathing :cool: :crazy: Beautiful looking plants

Lookin' great man; look at those deep greens.

:woohoo: My logic this season has been that if the plants a deep green its happy and its going to act like it. I've been feeding lots of Mg, Ca and Nitrates and it seems to be paying off. The plants hadn't been watered for three days leading up to the pic's and had wilted but after a feed you can't tell.

lol @ Logchief, the gardener didn't get an ear bashing but I was pretty damn grumpy for a while lol

Lol I might have to look into it

Choc bhuts starting to ripen, all of the pods are a good size but only the first run for the season so I'm starting to wonder if the next lot of pods will be really big

jan201123rd012.jpg

jan201123rd008.jpg

Hey Timmy looking good mate. been a while since I've been one been quite busy these last 3-4 weeks. If I can get my lap top up and running again I'll post some pics in my thread my potted plants have made an awesome recovery and so have most of my DWC plants I think I've lost three from the DWC but still hopeful for them.

:cheers:

Jas

Back