• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Top ten things men know about women

Speaking of boobs, while we have a small x ray unit in our facility, we don't have a developer for the films. They're expensive to keep up and the chemicals that they use have all kinds of OSHA regulations. So, when we need films developed, we take them over to the student health center, and they develop them for us.

So, one fine spring day about two springs ago, I was on my way to get a film developed. It really was a beautiful day, one of the first of the season, and I was enjoying the blossoming dogwoods and daffodils. There was a herd of students playing Frisbee on the lawn, and the reflection pond in front of the library was cheerfully shooting gouts of water into the air. I took a deep breath of the fresh air, admired the flowers, the blue sky, the clouds, the boobies...

Boobies? My head snaked back around, and yes indeedy, they were boobies all right. The young woman had these enormous breasts shoved up in some device that would turn the Wonder Bra green with envy until they all but spilled over her silky camisole. They were these mounds of flesh shoved so far up and out that a party of five could set their drinks on them.

She had on spike heels, and with the sharp tap on the slate paving stones in front of the library each time she took a step, the mountains of flesh would shimmy and shake in a torturous struggle to escape their bondage.

"Don't stare!" I told myself, followed by "Oh My God" when I couldn't help glancing up. As they passed her, just about everybody slewed back around and stared at her back in disbelief. I proceeded on in front of the library "Don't look!" "OMG!" "Don't Look!" "OMG" until I got past her, and yeah, I turned around and stared in disbelief, too.

ObAnswers:

1. In front of the library at the University of South Carolina.

2. No, I didn't get her phone number.

3. No, I don't know if she's graduated yet.

You know Pam... you could write a nice piece of erotica too...

a little gardening, some Wonton wrapped delights with a cold porter or stout and a fresh piece of erotica off the pc.....
NOW thats a Friday night

LUCKYDOG said:
You know Pam... you could write a nice piece of erotica too...

That's not erotica, you silly man, that's what really happened!

a little gardening, some Wonton wrapped delights with a cold porter or stout and a fresh piece of erotica off the pc.....
NOW thats a Friday night

For whom?

It was your detailed description that was more erotic than a guy saying "you should have seen this big titted girl walking on campus!" --- see loses something -- however you pointed out how large her breasts were the silky camisole and "spike heels, and with the sharp tap on the slate paving stones in front of the library each time she took a step, the mountains of flesh would shimmy and shake in a torturous struggle to escape their bondage." now that works!

the last part was the culmination of all

No, I didn't need to take a picture, it's burned into my brain.

And I didn't have to write it erotically, that's exactly what happened.

Back