• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

travel Touchdown Atlanta! Finally on vacation!

And one nice pickup truck seen "on the road".

IMG_8340.jpg

Today I've gone "hunting". Here you can see what my little Safari brought up:

That creepy little thing was found in the garage. It didn't survive the photo shooting for long cause it's web was directly above little kitty's potty box. Cats may have seven lives, but...

BlackWidow01.jpg

The next wild creature I found in the garden. It's a funnel weaving spider. First I thought this might be a hobo spider but it looks different. So what species is it?

HoboSpider.jpg

:( Sorry, we're leaving the States on 12th from Tampa. We will be in Sarasota on Monday 7th so maybe we can schedule something?

Armadillo said:
:( Sorry, we're leaving the States on 12th from Tampa. We will be in Sarasota on Monday 7th so maybe we can schedule something?

Yeah, of course. I have monday off as it's labor day. You have anything in mind?

We'll drive down to Atlanta on sunday and down to Sarasota on monday so we will probably drop in late. When do you usually leave work? Let's PM something out. I'll bring some of my Bama sauce...;)

At this very moment we are watching the Bama vs. VT game and packing our bags. Sad thing to leave as always. We won't see our family for the next eleven or twelve months.:(

At least you are able to get there and see them....could be worse...but yeah it's always hard leaving knowing you won't get to see them for a while.

Now we're back in Atlanta. Tomorrow we will drive all the way down to Sarasota. We change our car here today. The VW-turd is gone, now we will ride a Lincoln Navigator for our last week here.

moyboy said:
At least you are able to get there and see them....could be worse...but yeah it's always hard leaving knowing you won't get to see them for a while.

We are very grateful that we have our US family and that we can come back every year. But we don't know how long we will have dad. He's not too healthy. So it's always sad to leave. And my son and daughter have such a close bond to their uncle. So today some tears were shed.

Nice! I think you are close to Sickmont.

thehotpepper.com said:
Nice! I think you are close to Sickmont.

The opportunity won't be wasted!:)

chilehunter said:
why is that, do you just like seeing them or sell them as pics ?

BTW nice pics.

I just like to see them, never considered selling the pics.

BTW thanx!

I'm just back to the hotel from a few beers with Sickmont. I enjoyed the evening very much. We talked peppers, we talked family, we talked a lot of stuff. I hope to repeat that evening when I am back in the States.

moy: Pics have been taken. But don't expect alcohol-soaked pictures.

Armadillo said:
I'm just back to the hotel from a few beers with Sickmont. I enjoyed the evening very much. We talked peppers, we talked family, we talked a lot of stuff. I hope to repeat that evening when I am back in the States.
Yes, definitely. I had a great time also. Next time you're in town we'll have to get together over some beer again.

Armadillo said:
moy: Pics have been taken. But don't expect alcohol-soaked pictures.
I still looked stupid in the pics, though. And that was only after 4 beers. So i guess i didn't let you down completely, moyboy.:lol:

Cool! Is that is THP shirt on Sicky? If I remember he has red.

Back