wanted Trinadad scorpion butch 7 pod douglah wanted

i want both of these varietys willing to trade peach bhut jolokia for some peach bhut jolokia is a new cross from my friend its crossed between orange and lemon bhut jolokia here is a pic
13665-bhut-colors.jpg

I have both of those varieties mate and would love to try your friends new peach jolokia looks yummy.

I shall pm you :)

Looks like a winner!!

I used all my seeds that you're looking for…maybe we can do a trade of something around harvest time.

Would love to add your seeds to my grow list next season!!

Good luck!!

I`ve got 2 varieties of douglah both from the pepper.If interested let me know.Would love to trade. Rich

Hey Mate, nice lookin pods!
Looks like you are pretty sorted on the Butch.T and Douglahs :cool: The Peach looks like an interesting cross if ya got any spare seed would love to try some(and also the Orange?).
I have some Butch.T and Douglah to trade or maybe you are interested in something else?
I'll send ya my seedlist sometime

Micca

looks like everyone i traded with last year wants my new pepper this year 2010 Lightning Habanero 2011 Peach Bhut Jolokia guess what i have next years growing Apricot Habanero no seeds yet but i thought i'd post that up here i think i'm going :crazy: :woohoo: i guess my name is getting out there in agraculture

Back