• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad Yellow 7 POD

Davetaylor said:
Yea i noticed you there talas that why i suggested one pack to split this side save postage and the likes. I've seen a requester in italy too

I am perhaps the applicant?
I still aggìungo to list

Thats 2 in italy then negrito and grifo. The euro list grows!
As i said if Trinni is ok with it i'm happy to distribute to europe if we get a list together and Trinni is kind enough to donate seed (and says how many each we can have) this way i'm sure this will keep postage to a minimum

Mr taylor a lot of us U.K included already trade with the great lady in question..its up to her who she trades with on a individual basis m8 not a consortium :shocked:

Talas i mean no offence, just an offer thats all.
Just that when seeds are sent a good distance around the globe it's easier and cheaper to the sender to send bulk and have them, split and sent out at the other end.
If anyone else that trinni has dealt with before would do this then fair play.
i just thought i'd offer.
If i offended i'm sorry

negrito said:
The naga black is not only a reality is my project, for now have only plants Pimenta de Neyde, Black Congo and Purple Dragon will use that to translate the black.
I seriously have no idea what you just said.
You need a better translator, my friend...

negrito said:
The naga black is not only a reality is my project, for now have only plants Pimenta de Neyde, Black Congo and Purple Dragon will use that to translate the black.

i think he says hes using..pimenta de neyde,black congo, and purple dragon to cross with the naga omri ;)

talas said:
i think he says hes using..pimenta de neyde,black congo, and purple dragon to cross with the naga omri ;)
Translating them into a black naga, "sure"... :lol:
What about the reality project or whatever?

It is nice.
I can't stop wondering how you uncover so many new chiles so often in a place so small! My personal guess is the nonstop crossing going on, so the possibilities are almost endless!
Lucky you... :)

Omri...you may be on to something there....after all, it is an "isolated" environment

Back