seed-train TRUMP TRAIN SEED TRAIN

I took some, and returned the remainder to a new coin envelope. I'm looking forward to growing this variety. Thanks!

CAPCOM said:
will go out tomorrow.
Thanks to whoever took care of the Madame Jeanette x goronong peppers. The seeds look great!

Looks like I should receive it today...  I am not going to have any time today or tomorrow to look at it.  I will dive in, add stuff and ship out on 12/26, hopefully no later.

bpiela said:
Looks like I should receive it today...  I am not going to have any time today or tomorrow to look at it.  I will dive in, add stuff and ship out on 12/26, hopefully no later.
You got 3 days and if I am not mistaken I included a clause(No pun intended) that holidays do not count. so Monday at 6:30PM counts as 1 day.

The train arrived this evening, a day ahead of schedule. I don't have time to look tonight. Will check it out tomorrow and hopefully get it going on Saturday (if my PO is open). I will post when it's on its way.

Hi Samantha.

Where in Cali are you, if you can say?  It makes sense to send to me next here in Ventura, CA.  Then I can send to Dan.  I have a msg into Shaggy.

chiltepin said:
Hi Samantha.

Where in Cali are you, if you can say?  It makes sense to send to me next here in Ventura, CA.  Then I can send to Dan.  I have a msg into Shaggy.

That sounds very workable logistically speaking. no guarantees it wont go to Alaska though.

chiltepin said:
Hi Samantha.

Up the coast from you, near Monterey. Let me know who to send to next. If I were to send to chiltepin, please PM me your address.

Train has left this station and heading down Cali coast to chiltepin. Thanks for the ride. Lots of great stuff and "football" is growing!

Back