• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

The sturgeon walked past agate to buy a crayon ;p
The sturgeon had a belly full of agate stones and crayon that the school children through in the aquarium.

volcanologist, synapse, micron  

Ginger, my volcanologist tour guide , tells a tale of serviving an eruption that messed her up pretty bad. She claims the devils baby powder that spewed from Mt.Saint Helen came a micron away from disrupting a synapse within her that would have given her quite an oily discharge.

Purple, froth, tigress

Rymerpt's callipygian curves served him better than his ever present cockalorum that proved ever so annoying. You know the S.O.B actaully claims resistentialism between his xeroxed butt print and that of Jennifer Lopez.

Microwave, dippity doo, Mr. Rogers

The noxious fumes created by the fart though intended to Gorgonize actually only caused a Jargoggle in our heros mind for he had recently consumed a large glass of kefir.

Bauble,caddywhompus, cubbyhole

I used to keep my seeds in a film canister, but now prefer my fancy solander. I just hope they never pick up a nasty floccculent that gives me reason to cough, sneeze, burp and fear apoptosis.

Scab, marmalade, oyster

While at Hog Island Oysters I fell down and busted open an old scab on my elbow. Anna the master shucker girl, put down her knife long enough to put some of her homemade marmalade on it and it stopped hurting pretty quickly. 

Fillet, Raspberry, Tractor 

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper is kakorrhaphiophobic enough to use words like yarborough and erinaceous in a fun game turning it gay.

next, verb, clown
:lol:

Heckle said:
Guatemalan Insanity Pepper is kakorrhaphiophobic enough to use words like yarborough and erinaceous in a fun game turning it gay.

next, verb, clown :lol:

As a cognitive cogitator I must strongly disagree. BRING ON THE WORDS!

Student of Spice said:
The next verb Clown said was juggling.

grandiose, freight, donkey kong

Like a speeding frieght train I welcome the grandiose words and strive to quash them like donkey kong.

Lexicon, scrabble, baccalaureate

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Heckle is just upset because his Lexicon is severely limited, it's not like you need a Baccalaureate degree in Scrabble to play this game.  
;)

some,simple, words

If you don't like it you don't have to play. I was just bothered by his calling your words "gay". Sounds like the stuff you would hear on a playground. I'm so far beyond those years that I find it comical.

some,simple, words

To some words can be crafted and smithed into things of beauty or ghastly visions of hate. To others simple alterations to the "norm" often frieghten or intiminate. They are but WORDS. FEAR THEM NOT.

continue, play-on, wordsmiths

"May I please have three donuts?" These words can be heard at the bakery quite frequently.

Richter, Dodecahedron, Puppies

I bought my wife a ring with a Dodecahedron amethyst. Her respinse was off the Richter scale. She nearly had puppies.

Treasure, swivel, geode

Back