• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

While taking a shower, Yoda slipped on the soap and broke his leg. It hurt so bad he let out a yodel and now he has to ride his pet goat everywhere he goes.....
(That could have gone a little different way... :rofl: )

Labrador, Lemon, Light

It may sound crazy but it is a CATfish afterall. I use a small mouse (rodent) for bait.

Trailer, termite, hotel

The trailer had been nearly eaten to the ground by them damn termites. Been in this fucking hotel sense the end of March.

Fun, hope, dinner

The albumin we used on the architects aardvark proved fatal. Aardvarks need blood serum derived from argentine ants.

Pyrethrin, glow-stick, hemroid

I know people that would smoke a bobcat in a bong full of giraffe piss if they thought it would get them higher.

monkey, dribble, kayak

Cheese made from rhino milk is wonderful as a queso on Mayan tacos served with a mango chutney.

Acorn, moist, dish-towel

Dried, ground, almond endocarp or marzcapone can send your taste buds into the stratosphere or onto the sofa if inhailed.

Vegimite, kangaroo,saurkraut

To hell with paper dolls. I've moved onto a porpoise, a space ship,and a baby's arm holding an apple. My sissors have skills.

Sludge, pineapple, toupe

Thanks for playing guys. This is a hoot for me!

Have you ever been kicked out of a Laugh club for rolling midgets?

canola, salamander, gondola

Back