• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Rymerpt said:
The marmalade I made was really hard to chew. I needed a phillips screwdriver to pick it out of my teeth.

Fawn, dentle-floss, mustard

I caught a Fawn this morning with a Dental-floss slip noose trap and filet it up. Smoked it and served it with a spicy Mustard sauce. 

Dangle, Motor-oil, mullet.

That's it! That's it, I can't get under the car to work on it. I'll get motor-oil in my mullet. Shit, id rather dangle my junk into a snake pit. Unexceptable!

Grover, pick-axe, squirel

I'm lactose intolerant and can't drink milk, I would never be able to trust a fart in space because the ship would end up looking like a chocolate lava lamp. 

Curry, impact, mandatory

D3monic said:
I'm lactose intolerant and can't drink milk, I would never be able to trust a fart in space because the ship would end up looking like a chocolate lava lamp. 

Curry, impact, mandatory
That curry had a devastating impact on my ass. I think it should be mandatory to put a butt-hurt warning on it.

Nice!

We needed the next three words though. Here are three:

Saturday, wine, Picnic

I forgot about that.

Last Saturday me and this really hot chic went to the park and had a really nice late lunch. After our meal, as the sun was setting, we opened up a bottle of wine. Things got interesting and I was totally about to do it with her. Then out of nowhere Jason shows up and kills her. I was like, "What the fuck!?". Worst picnic ever.

radio, cube, monkey 

The other day at the zoo I tossed a sugar cube into the monkey cage. Monkey thought it was a tip a proceeded to change the radio station back to classic rock.

Comb, mustard, shovel

Went to anasain store to find some crazy new sweets. They had this little teal tart that turned my flatus into airbourn warfare.

Hammer, train, dishes

I used to hit dishes with a hammer to relieve stress, now I line them up on the train track and goggle up to avoid the shrapnal.

Crockpot, roadkill, gundrop

Ok Cletus, quit eatin' them dang gumdrops and go fetch that crock pot! Um gonna be sittin' here skinin' this roadkill to bring home for mama to make a fresh stew.

Shart, Obama, lollipop

Wilbur, this here lollipop taste like Obama made it. I swear you need to throw these damn things away I nearly shart myself it was so bad.

Collard-greens, squirel, jews-harp

I once tried to grow collard greens but they were eaten by a squirrel. I was growing those greens for my friend Snoopy who was going to play the jews-harp at my cousin's kindergarten graduation.

marijuana, spackle, vortex

Last night I had the most wonderful dream. A giant vortex came over the world and sucked up the world supply of marijuana. Once the vortex was gone I used spackle to seel up so the marijuana could not return. HAPPY DAYS!

Daze, stash, awaken

This morning I had awaken in a daze from smoking so much of my personal stash of bubblegum haze hash. 

fard, cachinnator, mammothrept 

Wilma's daughter is nothing but a mammothrept. Wilma spoils that child rotten. The other day Daren told me to quit being a cachinnator, but the way that child was applying that fard had me in stitches. She looked like a harlet.

Balloon, shavingcream, porcupine

I tried to cover a balloon with shavingcream, but that turned out being about as stupid as the time I tried to pet the porcupine.

Gateraide, trigger, drunk

A drunk at the University of Florida created Gatoraide and it was the trigger that caused a multi-million dollar company to buy the rights to it. (Probably true!)

azaleas, vacuum, clock

The other day I took a vacuum into the garden to clean the azaleas. Setting my clock ahead an hour truely messed with my head.

Yodel, soap, goat

Back