• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Rymerpt said:
Three words please.
 DUDE!! ughh...hand to face. I was engrossed in a hockey game on cbs sports sorry

As the geode began to swivel around on the table I could clearly view the treasure within.

Juggernaut, Gills, Tibia

My left tibia has been replaced by a water filtration system that let's me breathe under water like I have gills. I juggernaut past salmon and make it to the top of the fish ladder first. SHAZAM!

curtains, spinnach, rodeo

If you don't eat your spinnach, I'll take you to the rodeo and make you ride a bull. Then it'll be curtains for ya. Curtains I tell ya.

Rain, Tootsie, Carburetor 

Having carburetor trouble Tom Cruise visited Tootsie to see if he could be Rain-man for the day. "I'm an exolent driver".

Hook, Doubtfire, jumanji

What is regrets of Robin Williams? wait wrong game that's jeopardy.

After I discovered that Mrs. Doubtfire was really a man, I tried to hook my jugular vein and pray the lion from Jumanji or if anything the Serengeti would come devour me. Just kidding I liked his movies.

Hope, Return, Empire

Ran to the game stop to buy the new tomodashi life game for nintendo ds. almost wrecked because tires where a little bald, I don't care what anyone says yokohama are junk.
stopped at my favorite sushi joint and got some bbq eel rolls. 

Penis, soyrizo, mousetrap 

I caught an alpha male rat in a mousetrap, by his penis, that i had baited with soyrizo. That sucker was hung like a hamster.

Guitar, bayou, lightning-bug

"wish I was back on the Bayou, rolling with some Cajun Queen, wishin' I were a fat freight train, just a chooglin' on down to new orleans"... Which is where I learned to play Guitar by the light of the Lightning-bug.

onomatopoeia, palindrome, ohm

When he forgot to turn off the electric before changing the outlet he was shocked and yelled Ohm, which was an onomatopoeia as that was the sound he yelled. When he realized what he had done the palindrome WOW was all he could say.

Sildenafil, priapism, nocturia

Heliocentric in his approach on life not only did he hog the remote, but with a pencil and a stack of post-its labeled nearly everything his.

celebration, improvement, stress

When Ryme gets in his new house, it will be a big improvement on his stress levels. And then he's gonna have a big celebration!

smelt, bearing, duar

He walked outside and Smelt the air, there was the smell of strong Incense attempting to cover the smell of the sweaty animals, it was strangely familiar to him, Bearing some resemblance to his time spent afar while staying in a Duar in qatar, or maybe it was when he went and saw gwar then slept on top of his car. 

Cactus,  llamas, balloon

After I ate that Carolina reaper my throat felt like a hot air balloon made out of a catus lowered into my stomach, thankfully my throat isn't as long as a llamas throat now that would suck.

juxtaposition, quagmire, trabeculae

Student of Spice said:
juxtaposition, quagmire, trabeculae

Quite the juxtaposition that having trabeculae wont help you out of this quagmire made of mud.

ovoviviparous, sequence, trichome

The alien queen seemed cranky, even more so than one would be normally while in the ovoviviparous sequence of pregnancy. Which is of no surprise that one would be cranky during the final moments of pregnancy; imagine all those little aliens building up and growing and not being released until birth. Perhaps it was the trichome build up between her teeth from the days feast of wild edibles? The plants on Calpamos are extremely large in comparison to what one would find on the planet earth so even the tiniest parts seem rather large. This is due to the elevated carbon dioxide levels that compose the atmosphere of Calpamos from the years of illegal mining by the Weyland pirates.  

Back