• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

My abusive emu was caught spanking pop singers while choking on cotton swabs.

grill, lawnmower, albatross

I chicken wired an albatross to the grill of my riding lawnmower. Bitches dig me.

Diamonds, dipity-doo, tater-tot

I needed plenty of dipity doo to mount my tater tot on the wall next to the diamonds.

bag, schlock, sword

My sword cut fast and true, but the schlock that wove my bag to carry the heads in was of poor breeding.

Huzzah, ebenezer, bauble

While ma nursed her gangrene I grabbed my riffle, put on my nutria skin cap and headed to the Pigly Wigly.

caddywhompus, far-out, toot

What started with a dicker over the price of a cedar chest ended with a grapple and an asshole in a pothole.

Scuffle, waffle, clothespin

A major scuffle broke out at the waffle window over a tarnished brass clothespin.

median, metaphor, banjo 

The median IQ of the class was limited so I was forced to use banjo as a country music metaphor.

Bikini, cantelope, eclipse

Nothing beats eating a ripe and juicy cantaloupe in a bikini whilst an eclipse hides the sun.

grog, ladybug, pile

Ever time I breathe in the salty sea air from atop my pineapple shaped nest I can't help but think that I'm going insane.

bingo, x-ray, googol

I swallowed a bingo chip as a kid and had to have an x-ray. My ma nearly fainted when she saw the bill. It had so many zeros it was like a googol.

Puck, spork, beard

My plastic spork snapped into a million pieces that lodged themselves deep into my beard; all while trying to eat my ribeye that was hard as a hockey puck.

dangle, amoeba, quill

I viewed the snow-lined rooftops of Aleppo from my hot air balloon as I floated across the middle east.

shock, orange, cesium  

This may come as a shock, but I add cesium to my orange juice in the morning. (Adds lead to my pencil)

Didgery-doo, opal, guano

A Maori Indian presented me with a guano covered opal for playing a didgery-doo for his tribe at a festival.

Mock, record, hologram

I once made a mock hologram out of chalk dust and the breeze generated from a record player turned to high.

Bobby-pin, marshmellow, peanut

Back