• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

While she was getting nailed in her shower, she was reading the sentenses on her conditioner bottle.

Hello, goodbye, electrons.

I'd happily go through circumcision without anesthetic so that Chilli remains a staple part of my diet and THP a staple part of my day.

Mud, flour, barbie.

As a teen I looked to the sky and prayed id get to someday have sex with a bimbo like Medona.

Glitter, snowcone, jetsons

Rumor has it that the Jetsons sniffed glitter and invented the snowcone while on a trip.

Basketball, shed, rooftop.

The average citizen will be a praying fool if he bites into one of my gnarly ghost peppers.

Bubblegum, acid, hottub

Father William is the best cook of all the priets, his pasta sauce made with extra virgin olive oil is devine.

Orange, shoelace, elephant

The rare orange Australian elephant can tie it's shoelaces with its trunk. 

Underwater, Rymerpt, typewriter. 

I looked into the mirror and saw Rymerpt nearly underwater using his electronic device as a typewriter.

Epsom, pigtails, motoroil

While trying to reach the Epsom on the top shelf, I fell backwards,  landed on a container of motoroil and screamed like a school girl wearing pigtails.

Country, mate, bogan.

I know im an American but I love Aussie slang so I will have a go

I LIVE IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THE COUNTRY WITH A COUPLE MATES OF MINE AND A FEW  NEIGHBORS THAT ARE BLOODY BOGANS AND JUST CANT STAND

hows that mate??

PS: TO ALL WHO DONT KNOW WHAT A " BOGAN" IS  it is an OZ  And NZ slang term that describes a person with no educations, manner or sense style

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

RATRACE,PIG,RIFLE

Perfect mate!!!! Kinda like your rednecks perhaps? 

Getting out of the ratrace on the weekend,  grabbing my rifle and going to shoot a pig or two.

Sheila, bonza, fair dinkum. (More aussie slang)

Shorerider said:
Perfect mate!!!! Kinda like your rednecks perhaps? 

Getting out of the ratrace on the weekend,  grabbing my rifle and going to shoot a pig or two.

Sheila, bonza, fair dinkum. (More aussie slang)
im a little bit redneck im from Pennsylvania so its kind of a right of passage
WE DO ALOT OF HUNTING AND FISHING SO YEAH IM A REDNECK!!
good on ya mate great interpretation!!
YOUR MATE JOE
im going to leave this one to see if anyone else will bit

SHEILA,BONZA,FAIR DINKUM

There's nothing I like more than doing some Macrame while eating a Reaper and mayo sandwich. Playing pranks with my glass eye is a close second.

Pimp, Chilli, Igloo.

There is a pimp,that runs a brothel out of an igloo in Alaska,who uses chilis instead of fluffers to kept the clientel warmed up.

Gloves, eyeshadow, fly-rod

Back